We currently have an entry level contract position opening based in our Calgary office. This position will involve detailed design and analysis of equipment for vibration and/or stress as well as short trips to the field for troubleshooting machinery and structures. Software tools which we utilize daily are Excel/VBA, Creo Parametric & Simulate (Pro/Engineer, Pro/Mechanica), Ansys, FEMAP/Nx.Nastran, AutoPIPE, PULS, STAAD and LabVIEW. We also use several in-house developed software tools.
– B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university
– 4th year courses in vibration and stress analysis
– Eligible to be registered with APEGGA
– Self-motivated, excellent communication skills, fast learner
Items Considered Assets:
– Summer/Co-opexperience in the field with oil and gas operations
– Student vehicle projects
– Transferable software skills
Please submit both resume and transcripts with your application. Resumes can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you for considering this opportunity.